The cKy Alliance is a group of individuals who are tired of the current state of rock music, radio, television, and pretty much everything else in the modern entertainment landscape. Not content with hearing the same encompassed perfectly in the words of Chad I Ginsburg: To Force Change Now!
The cKy Alliance is here to destroy the pretentious cookie cutter bands heard on the radio, the bands that all fit into a cozy little scene, be it emo, nu-metal, or whatever the out-of-touch head of a record label in this dying industry feels is a good name for the next passing fad.
The cKy Alliance is tired of seeing the same, trite videos on what the media has deemed „Music Television“.
- We are tired of hearing only bands that have paid their way onto the airwaves of modern rock stations.
- We are tired of the fake images and sounds of bands who were guided completely by a group of people from a bygone era in how to be „cool“.
The Alliance is here to put real rock back onto the airwaves. The Alliance promotes change, real music by real musicans, and most importantly, individuality.
- We are not puppets!
- We will not be controlled by millionaires in suits.
- We will not listen to what we are told we should be listening to.
- We are the group of individuals who can see past the facade.
We are the cKy Alliance, and we will INFILTRATE, DESTROY and REBUILD this dying industry, and eventually this world, in our image: The Image of change, the image of cKy, the image that isn't personified by a singular image at all, but the images of all of the Alliance members worldwide.
Once more, in the words of CIG:“I deem the previous generation, that of pre-cKy, officially labeled Generation Overdone. cKy and their fans are revolutionaries of the new generation of change.“ And change we shall...